Come work and play at Manitoba’s premier Winter Resort!
Join our team at Asessippi Ski Area & Resort – we have lots of job openings right now for the upcoming 2017-18 Season. By joining our team, you get some pretty sweet benefits:
– FREE Season Pass and FREE Rentals
– On the job training! No experience necessary!
– Discounted lessons – Ski, Snowboard, or Snowbiking!
– Discounts resort wide – Trails End Gift Shop, Food Court and Powder Keg Pub
– Discounts at other participating resorts
– 5 cent discount on gas at Russell Esso (some conditions apply)
– Getting PAID!
If you are a fun, energetic person interested in providing the ski/board/tourism industry with friendly enthusiastic customer service and enjoy working with people in a fun resort atmosphere, we would like to hear from you.
For more information on each position, click here to view the position descriptions.
Snowmaking training is scheduled for Wednesday, November 1st. Training for most departments begins after December 4th with the first day of our season beginning Friday, December 8th.
Click here to apply online today!
Or you can download an application form which you can fax to 204 564 2179.
Please let us know if you need Staff Accommodation as well – we do have rooms available!
Positions available are listed below:
All positions are seasonal until late March/ early April.
– Kitchen/Food Court – Counter Attendants – Full Time
– Pub Waitstaff – Part Time
– Custodial Staff – Full Time
– Building Maintenance – Full or Part Time
– Lift Attendant – Full or Part Time
– Snow School – Full or Part Time Ski & Snowboard Instructors – Check out the instructor courses
– Hot tip! Get your Level 1 Ski or Snowboard certificate and if you stay for the whole season, we will pay for 1/2 of the registration cost! Come back next season and instruct, and we’ll pay the rest!
View the below videos of what our staff say about working here: