Come work and play at Manitoba’s premier Winter Resort!
Asessippi begins accepting applications in September with interviews typically starting in October. Snowmaking is one month ahead of other departments, interviews for this department will begin in October. Employment for most departments begins late November or early December and will end early April.
Or you can download an application form which you can fax to 204 564 2179.
Benefits of employment include:
– free skiing, boarding and tubing at resort
– meal and retail discounts
– discounts at other participating resorts
– 5 cent discount on gas at Russell Esso (some conditions apply)
If you are a fun, energetic person interested in providing the ski/board/tourism industry with friendly enthusiastic customer service and enjoy working with people in a fun resort atmosphere, we would like to hear from you.
All positions are term until approximately April 2, 2017.
– Ticket Counter Cashier
– Group Check In
– Kitchen/Food Court – Counter Attendants
– Pub Waitstaff
– Rental Attendant
– Custodial Staff
– Food Court – Cashier
– Building Maintenance
– Lift Attendant
– Parking Attendant
– Snow Makers
– Bus Drivers
– Snow School – Ski & Snowboard Instructors – Check out the instructor courses