Come work and play at Manitoba’s premier Winter Resort!
Asessippi begins accepting applications in September with interviews typically starting in October. Snowmaking is one month ahead of other departments, interviews for this department will begin in October. Employment for most departments begins late November or early December and will end late March/ early April.
Or you can download an application form which you can fax to 204 564 2179.
Benefits of employment include:
– FREE Season Pass and FREE Rentals
– Discounted lessons – Ski, Snowboard, or Snowbiking!
– discounts resort wide – Trails End Gift Shop, Food Court and Powder Keg Pub
– discounts at other participating resorts
– 5 cent discount on gas at Russell Esso (some conditions apply)
If you are a fun, energetic person interested in providing the ski/board/tourism industry with friendly enthusiastic customer service and enjoy working with people in a fun resort atmosphere, we would like to hear from you. For more information on each position, click here to view the position descriptions.
All positions are seasonal until late March/ early April.
– Ticket Counter Cashier
– Group Check In
– Kitchen/Food Court – Counter Attendants
– Pub Waitstaff
– Rental Attendant
– Custodial Staff
– Food Court – Cashier
– Building Maintenance
– Lift Attendant
– Parking Attendant
– Grooming Operators
– Snow School – Ski & Snowboard Instructors – Check out the instructor courses
– Hot tip! Get your Level 1 Ski or Snowboard certificate and if you stay for the whole season, we will pay for 1/2 of the registration cost! Come back next season and instruct, and we’ll pay the rest!
View the below videos of what our staff say about working here: