Know Before You Go - Covid-19 Information
Asessippi Ski Area & Resort recognizes the uncertainty around the Covid-19 pandemic, and wants to ensure the safety of all of our guests. We continue to follow all MB Public Health regulations (note these can change throughout the season). What does this look like for our guests?
- Proof of immunization is not required to access our lifts or tubing.
- Guests do not have to be immunized to access the building to purchase lift passes, rentals, use the washroom, access lockers or order food for takeout.
- Guests who are fully immunized can eat their meals inside, or on the deck if they choose and proof of this will be required. Proof of both immunizations is required for ages 18+ and proof of 1 immunization is required for ages 12 – 17 along with identification.
- Children under 12 are not required proof of immunization to sit indoors when accompanied by a immunized parent/guardian.
- Face coverings are required in all public spaces including lift lines and while loading and unloading.
- We ask that you continue to physically distance and sanitize.
- Before arriving at Asessippi resort, please visit Manitoba’s covid-19 self-assessment website.
- If showing symptoms or have possibly been exposed to covid-19, please stay home and contact health links – info santé (204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257)
- Staff may ask you to return home if you appear to be exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19.
Please visit Manitoba’s Covid-19 information on travel restrictions and requirements. https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/index.html