Know Before You Go - Covid-19 Information
Asessippi Ski Area & Resort recognizes the uncertainty around the Covid-19 pandemic, and wants to ensure the safety of all of our guests. We continue to follow all MB Public Health regulations (note these can change throughout the season). What does this look like for our guests?
- Proof of immunization is not required anywhere at our facility as of March 1, 2022
- Face coverings are NO longer mandatory but are optional in all public spaces effective March 15, 2022.
- We ask that you continue to physically distance and sanitize.
- Before arriving at Asessippi resort, please visit Manitoba’s covid-19 self-assessment website.
- If showing symptoms or have possibly been exposed to covid-19, please stay home and contact health links – info santé (204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257)
- Staff may ask you to return home if you appear to be exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19.
Please visit Manitoba’s Covid-19 information on travel restrictions and requirements. https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/index.html