Monday—Friday Daily Program
Technique classes in the morning consisting of: Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Pointe (for those who are ready), Jumps & Turns and Choreography
.About the facility
The Asessippi Village is part of the Asessippi Ski Area & Resort. This charming facility is 35,000 square feet. Three studios have been set up for the dance camp and students are provided with snack and fluids all day long. Students stay at the Bunkhouse which is close to the resort. The Bunkhouse is currently undergoing renovations and will be ready early Spring. Watch this space for photos!
What to Bring
- Water Bottle
- Body Suit – black & coloured
- Tank Tops – coloured
- Tights – pink x 2 and convertibles
- Black Leggings
- Skirt – Black wrap (if you have)
- Jazz Slippers
- Foot Undeez (lyrical slippers)
- Tap Shoes (if you tap)
- Ballet slippers and Pointe shoes (for those who are taking pointe)
Personal Item You Will Need
• Sleeping bag & pillow
• Shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, hairbrush, hairpins & elastics, hair net, face cloth & towel, etc.
• Undergarments, shorts & long pants, a light jacket, swimsuit, casual clothes & appropriate footwear.
NOTE: For week end performance please bring a white and colored tank top and sundress. Please leave your jewelry at home. No gum chewing in class. Hair must be secured for dance classes.
STUDENTS USE OF CELL PHONES WILL BE LIMITED
Weekly Schedule (Manitoba Times)
Sunday At Bunkhouse 2:00-3:30 pm Check-In at the bunkhouse, tour facility, pick your bed & change for class
4:00-5:00 pm Placement class
5:00-6:00 pm Dinner
7:00 pm Evening Activities
Monday—Friday Daily Program – 6.5 hours of dance, techniques and choreography.
Class & Dress Rehearsal
12:00 Noon Sharp Short recital for families
Lunch with staff, parents & dancers.
Say a sad farewell.
Evening Activities will Include:
Evening Activities May Include:
* Craft Night
* Bonfire stories right at the Bunkhouse.
* Tie Dying shirt. White t-shirts will be available for sale for $5 each
* Movie Night: Every night is movie night. After our evening activities we
show movies. Please bring your favorite movie (DVD’s).
* Karaoke Night: Always good fun.
* Slip ‘n’ Slide at the Bunkhouse
* Talent Night
* Pool, hot tub & water slides at Russell Inn.
* Recital: On the last Saturday, noon sharp, Manitoba time.
Complimentary lunch provided afterwards.
NOTE: Activities may be subject to change.