There’s something for everyone at Asessippi Ski Area & Resort!
Come and Celebrate our 20th Birthday!
“This is the first year that my family has bought season passes and our year has been great. With staff and service like this you can count on us as return customers season after season.”
- For Skiing, Snowboarding & Snow Biking.
- All ages and abilities, beginner to advanced.
- Freestyle lesson, both ski or board.
- Expanded beginner area with 2 snow carpets.
- Group, private & semi private lesson.
- Children packaged programs available.
- Full Adaptive Ski Program.
- All Asessippi instructors are trained under national programs CASI, CSIA, CADS and more.
- Over 800 sets of shaped skis and 300 snowboards.
- Ski sets include, boots, skis, poles and helmet.
- Board sets include, boots, board, helmet and board lock ($5.00 deposit with lock, returned at end of day).
- Snowbikes rentals.
- Snowshoe rentals.
- Our staff are fully trained to make sure our equipment is safe and in good condition at all times.
- Tuning, waxing, edge sharpening and most repairs also available.
The food court offers a wide range of healthy options; salads, burgers and pizza and so much more! We’ve got all your bases covered. Be sure to check out the daily specials and the soups of the day!
Head to the most scenic room in the village, the Powder Keg Pub over looks Easy Street, with panoramic windows allowing you to enjoy what’s happening outside while enjoying something from our new pub menu inside.
Hours will be posted here at the start of the winter season.
Trails End Gift Shop has some wonderful gift and souvenirs items along with a great selection of items to keep you warm and looking good on the slopes!