Rates & Rentals, GET A LIFT PASS FOR A LOONIE EVERYDAY WE’RE OPEN IN AUGUST
Adult 18+ Daily $40 2 Days $70 3 Days $90
Adult Mountain Bike Rental (Daily) $109 To guarantee your rental please call ahead to reserve your bike!
Youth 17 & Under Daily $30 2 Days $50 3 Days $70
Youth Mountain Bike Rentals (Daily) $69 To guarantee your rental please call ahead to reserve your bike!
Season Pass Adult $179 Youth $129
Ages 8 and under are ONLY permitted to use the bunny hill. This area is FREE of charge however requires Adult Supervision WITH the ADULT riding a bike and having paid for a lift ticket.
Group Rates 12 riders min- receive 15% off regular rates (Fees paid by group leader)
Camping FREE with the purchase of daily lift pass (First come/first served, based on availability)
IF LIFT PASS WAIVER COMPLETED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AT ASESSIPPI, ORIGINAL MUST BE PRINTED AND SIGNED AND SENT TO RESORT IN FULL COLOR
Mountain Biking Lift Pass Waiver
Must be completed in full and signed prior to accessing the trails or parks
ALL RIDERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE WAIVER SIGNED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
RIDERS 12 YEARS AND YOUNGER MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
When emailing any waiver (lift or rental) ensure the original is signed and witnessed and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUST BE SUBMITTED IN FULL COLOR!
BIKE RENTAL WAIVER
Purchase your season pass today!
• BEFORE ARRIVING AT ASESSIPPI RESORT, PLEASE VISIT MANITOBA’S COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT WEBSITE.
• IF SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME AND CONTACT Health Links – Info Santé (204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257)
• STAFF MAY ASK YOU TO RETURN HOME IF YOU APPEAR TO BE EXHIBITING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING IS EXPECTED FROM GUESTS
• BIKES NEED TO BE SANITIZED BEFORE BEING LOADED FIRST TIME AND FREQUENTLY THEREAFTER.
• NO RIDING GLOVES ALLOWED ON LIFTS
• MAXIMUM 2 PEOPLE PER CHAIR – MUST BE FROM SAME HOUSEHOLD
• PLEASE ENSURE YOUR BIKE HAS BEEN RECENTLY SERVICED (NO COASTER BRAKES ALLOWED)
· CSA MOUNTAIN BIKE HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL RIDERS
Please visit Manitoba's COVID-19 information on travel restrictions and requirements.
Asessippi Mountain Bike Trails will be assessed daily by 10am, we will notify our guests on Instagram and Facebook as to runs and their conditions.
If a run is deemed unreliable or dangerous depending on stability and safety conditions our decision will be to close it.
All runs and lifts will be closed in the presence of lightning, thunder or rain.
Our food and beverage services will remain open in these conditions.
For on-resort primitive camping reservations and information, please contact Debbie at email@example.com
or call (204) 564-2000.
Mountain Bike Camps & Contests
Experience a fun day of riding Asessippi’s great downhill trails as well as learning new bike skills!
Riders will be in small groups of 5 and learn how to handle their bikes with ease while checking out the trails appropriate to their skill level. Sessions are taught by a certified Professional Mountain Bike Instructor and include skill development and tons of riding time to practice safely navigating the trails and features.
July 4, 5 - All Ages Skills Camp
July 25, 26 – Kids Camps
Aug 1st, 2nd – Kids Camps
Sept 5, 6 - All Ages Skills Camp
Camp fee $89/participant
Includes 2 hours of instruction,
plus a one day lift pass for the next day to ride!
Choose from 9am or 1pm time slots
To reserve your spot today!
Call us at 204 564 2000 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, July 17th 5 – 8pm
A quality, led novice women’s mountain bike ride aimed at form and increasing confidence on the trial in a supportive women’s only environment.
Cost of a lift pass - includes a beverage
Saturday, July 18th 2 – 5pm
A quality, led novice family ride, for young and old, aimed at increasing everyone’s confidence
Cost of a lift pass
ASESSIPPI EPIC ADVENTURE CONTEST
Its Giveaway Time! Win an Epic Weekend Adventure at Asessippi Resort with sweet gear from our friends at Great Western Brewing. For a chance to win this amazing prize pack complete with lift passes, rentals, camping gear, food & beverage and more, simply tell us your favorite things about Asessippi Summers in the comments below and tag a friend (or two) in your comment!
This contest ends Friday, August 7, 2020 at 11:59 pm CDT, and we'll be notifying the winner by Monday, August 10, 2020 by 5:00 pm CDT.
The compete prize package includes:
- Daily lift passes for the winner and 3 friends for 2 days of mountain bike trail riding
- Mountain bike rentals for the winner and 3 friends for two days (sizes based on availability)
- 1 Fully decked out campsite (WINNER KEEPS ALL THE CAMPING GEAR) from Great Western Brewing including:
- 2, camping chairs
- 1, hammock
- 1, camping cooler
- 1, umbrella
- 1, 4-person tent
-Prize pack also includes appies overlooking the valley on Friday Night
and a Campfire Cookout, with chili and all the fixin’s on Saturday Night
All you need is to bring your own sleeping bag!
* All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and residents of Canada. The winner will have a choice of available weekends to redeem this prize during the month of August 2020. This prize has no cash value. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Instagram page and not to Facebook.
Hours and Events
Get your 2019/2020 Season Pass
Save Big with a Season Pass!
Give the gift of good times this Christmas
Gift cards available online
There's something for everyone at
Asessippi Ski Area & Resort
Why our visitors
I heard this place was worth the drive – IT WAS!! Fantastic conditions, great staff, cozy lodge with tons of space, and a variety of difficulties and lengths for the runs. Thanks for a fantastic day!
My family and I went skiing last week at Asessippi and had the most amazing time. I have 3 kids and we registered them all for skiing lessons on the hill. None of them had ever been skiing before. With just one lesson they were good to go. The staff were helpful and really patient with my kids. We will definitely be back next year.
We loved the beauty of the space, the quick and kind customer service and how well maintained the slopes are!