Keeping your equipment waxed and well tuned is important for both safety & performance, plus will keep your equipment in good shape for years to come.
Depending on what type of a skier/boarder you are, major tunes should be done at least once a year, with waxing about once a month. Weather conditions will effect your wax.
Stop in to talk to one of our pro shop technicians, they will help set up an equipment maintenance program that is right for you.
Pro Shop Rates
Choose from the following:
- Major tune – $70 (includes base grind, edge, wax, bindings checked & lubricated)
- Edge & Wax – $36
- Edge Only – $20
- Hot Wax – $20
- Mount, Ski Bindings, holes predrilled – $25
- Remount/Mount Ski Bindings using jigs – $35
- Mount Snowboard Bindings – $20
- Ski Binding Adjustment – $10
- Snowboard Stance Adjustment – $15
- Base Patches – $32
- Base Grind – $30
- Ski Pole Basket – $7
- Snowboard Ratchets – $15
- Board Ladder Straps replaced – $15
- Board Toe Straps – $25
- Board Ankle Straps – $30
- Binding Test – $25 (Binding test is required on all new binding installations)
* plus taxes (GST+PST) in above rates