Snow tubing is a fantastic way to get all of the exhilaration of zooming across the snow on a downhill adventure, without all the gear needed for skiing or snowboarding. If you’re looking for an activity that’s sure to leave everyone with a big smile on their face, tubing is the way to go!
Tubing at Asessippi
With easy access from the 650 ft. Magic Carpet, we make tubing easy! Our tubing park offers three snow tubing lanes for everyone to enjoy. No skills are required, just a sense of adventure. Helmets are required for all.
See below for Snow tubing Rules.
Tube Park Rules
- No entrance permitted to the park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket
- All participants must follow attendants’ instructions. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- The Snow Tubing Responsibility Code must be adhered to at all times while in the snow tubing park.
- Children under 1.1 metres (42 inches) in height are not permitted in the snow tube park.
- All minor-age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times. Our staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s actions. All parents and participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee for your personal safety.
- Ski Boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of the conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by management is strictly forbidden.
- Management will not be responsible for your personal injury, damage, or wear of your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing and/or any other activity associated with snow tubing.
What Is Included In The Snow Tubing Ticket?
Tubes and helmets are provided by the park for your convenience and safety. Proper boots are the responsibility of the snow tuber – Ski boots will not be permitted. Snowboard boots can be rented at the rental counter.
What Kind Of Winter Clothing Is Recommended When Going Tubing?
As with any winter activity in Asessippi, we recommend dressing to conditions for safety and comfort. Even on our milder days, temperatures can be quite chilly after prolonged exposure to the elements. For activities like tubing, we recommend water-resistant outerwear that is suitable for colder temperatures, including essentials like hats, mitts/gloves, and boots (not ski boots!)
Can I Bring My Little Ones?
Tubing tends to be a very safe and family-friendly activity; however, we do advise that parents ensure they are aware of their children at all times while at the park. The minimum height for a child to snow tube is 1.1 metres (42 inches) or higher.
Do I Have To Book A Specific Time?
No, but you do have to book a specific day for your ticket. Your ticket is open, and you can stay as long as you’d like during opening hours.