The dates for Aces 2024 are as follows:
- Sunday Jan 7th – Mar 3rd (8 Weeks)
- Sunday Jan 7th – Jan 28th (4 Weeks)
COST: Sunday Aces – ski or snowboard – 2:30-4:30 pm
- 8 week – $335 + GST = $351.75
- 4 week – $185 + GST = $194.25
ACES Program Information
- With the 4 week program, there is an ability to upgrade to our 8 week program (no sessions on Feb 18th). Weekly instruction will be 2 hours in duration from 2:30-4:30 on Sundays.
- All club members are responsible for their own equipment and lift passes. To enquire about both equipment and season’s passes you may contact the Resort at 204-564-2000, for details; seasonal rentals and lift passes may be available to new enrollees.
- Lessons start at 2:30. If you are running late please go to the group check-in or snow school office.
- Lessons end at 4:30. If parents are not waiting in the courtyard by the ski racks, the instructor will bring the child to the lower level by the snow school office.
- If someone else is picking the child up, please let the instructor know.
- If your child has any allergies or special needs, please let the instructor know.
- If your child needs help with the rest-room, please try to be available when the children come in for a break at the sugar shack.
- If your child is not with the appropriate ability level at the start of the program, they may be switched to another group. If so, you and your child will be advised by the instructor the week before the change is made.
- If you are able to help get smaller children to the chairlifts, please let the instructor know. We truly appreciate the help!
- If you have any questions please contact Snow School at 204-564-2000 Ext 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asessippi Aces policy on cold weather is as follows: if Asessippi is open and lifts are running then we will hold the scheduled weekly session. In the event that Snow School has to cancel a session, a make-up session may be scheduled and you will be notified via email. In the event that a participant does not attend a session due to any illness or any other prior commitment your instructor will do their best to catch the participant up in a regular session but no make-up session will be offered. Returning Aces please bring your development booklets to first lesson.